Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
Hello, I try to create a Bluetooth RFCOMM client and server on macOS, I tried using this project on GitHub but I have this message : The device does not have the necessary services. and it's impossible to connect to the device. do you know an example project that working ? Thanks
Posted
by pol2095.
Last updated
0 Replies
1.2k Views
Hello, I try to use a github project SDWebImage/SDWebImageAVIFCoder - https://github.com/SDWebImage/SDWebImageAVIFCoder I open the terminal and I use "pod install" in the example directory I have this message : Analyzing dependencies Adding spec repo `trunk` with CDN `https://cdn.cocoapods.org/` Downloading dependencies Installing SDWebImage (5.10.4) Installing SDWebImageAVIFCoder (0.8.0) Installing libaom (1.0.2) Installing libavif (0.8.1) Installing libdav1d (0.8.0) Generating Pods project Integrating client project Pod installation complete! There are 3 dependencies from the Podfile and 5 total pods installed. [!] The `SDWebImageAVIFCoder_Tests [Debug]` target overrides the `HEADER_SEARCH_PATHS` build setting defined in `Pods/Target Support Files/Pods-SDWebImageAVIFCoder_Tests/Pods-SDWebImageAVIFCoder_Tests.debug.xcconfig'. This can lead to problems with the CocoaPods installation Use the `$(inherited)` flag, or Remove the build settings from the target. and when I try to build the macOS example in Xcode I have this message error : Directory not found for option '-L/Users/user/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SDWebImageAVIFCoder-avwnzlmckkghozaxqdmbdvoctahr/Build/Products/Debug/SDWebImage-macOS' Directory not found for option '-L/Users/user/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SDWebImageAVIFCoder-avwnzlmckkghozaxqdmbdvoctahr/Build/Products/Debug/SDWebImageAVIFCoder-macOS' Directory not found for option '-L/Users/user/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SDWebImageAVIFCoder-avwnzlmckkghozaxqdmbdvoctahr/Build/Products/Debug/libaom-macOS' Directory not found for option '-L/Users/user/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SDWebImageAVIFCoder-avwnzlmckkghozaxqdmbdvoctahr/Build/Products/Debug/libavif-macOS' Directory not found for option '-L/Users/user/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SDWebImageAVIFCoder-avwnzlmckkghozaxqdmbdvoctahr/Build/Products/Debug/libdav1d-macOS' Library not found for -lSDWebImage-macOS Thanks
Posted
by pol2095.
Last updated
0 Replies
Hello, I created a static library for iOS (*.a), I added using Swift Package Manager (SPM) in the project library "SDWebImage/SDWebImageAVIFCoder" - https://github.com/SDWebImage/SDWebImageAVIFCoder but when I try to use my static library I have this message error : duplicate symbol OBJC_METACLASS$_SDGraphicsImageRenderer… in the static library Mach_O files of "SDWebImageAVIFCoder" are duplicated Thanks for your help
Posted
by pol2095.
Last updated
Post marked as solved
3 Replies
Hello, I try to add an exported UTI for a file with extension "lxb" so that Xcode recognizes it like a java file <key>UTExportedTypeDeclarations</key> &#9;&#9;<array> &#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;<dict> &#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;<key>UTTypeIdentifier</key> &#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;<string>com.sun.java-source</string> &#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;<key>UTTypeReferenceURL</key> &#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;<string>http://www.java.com/</string> &#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;<key>UTTypeDescription</key> &#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;<string>Java source</string> &#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;<key>UTTypeIconFile</key> &#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;<string>com.sun.java-source.icns</string> &#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;<key>UTTypeConformsTo</key> &#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;<array> &#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;<string>public.source-code</string> &#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;</array> &#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;<key>UTTypeTagSpecification</key> &#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;<dict> &#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;<key>public.filename-extension</key> &#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;<array> &#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;<string>lxb</string> &#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;</array> &#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;</dict> &#9;&#9;&#9;&#9;</dict> &#9;&#9;</array> but the file isn't highlighting in Xcode Thanks
Posted
by pol2095.
Last updated
0 Replies
Hello,in Xcode, I open a *.txt file included javascript code, I try to change View &gt; Inspectors &gt; Show File inspector and change "Default Plain Text" to "JavaScript Source", the script is not highlighting like a js file ?Thanks
Posted
by pol2095.
Last updated