Post marked as solved
8 Replies
9.4k Views
Since updating to XCode 10.2 we have started seeing crash reports with the exceptions,NSException: -[__NSCFNumber member:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x8000000000000000NSException: -[NSIndexPath member:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x8000000000000000NSException: -[__NSTaggedDate member:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x8000000000000000I've located the place in which the Exception happens, but I'm 100% sure that the dictionary in question doesn't have a IndexPath or a Date in it and the Memory address seems a little odd to me, its always the same. In fact at the point of the crash the dictionary has a valid key and the dictionary is valid.In XCode 10.1 this doesn't happen, I've also found an article on Stack of one person who experienced a similar issue'-[_NSCoreDataTaggedObjectID objectForKey:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x8000000000000000'and their app didn't even use core data!They changed their Optimization Level from No Optimization to Optimise for speed -O would this have an impact, I'm about to try it but I wanted a 2nd opinion or some pointers that would cause the above.Thanks
Posted Last updated
Post marked as solved
1 Replies
Can an app have 2 different location managers,So for example a location based SDK and location in the app will they conflict with each other. The SDK will collect behavioural location data and the app is a navigation system.Thanks in advance
Posted Last updated