Post not yet marked as solved
1 Replies
Hi,Gamecenter works, score is added etc. Leaderboard shows fine, and when I press "done" it is dismissed and the app doesn't crash and I can continue to play, but when I press done also I do get the error message as shown below (the dismiss works and the animation works but still this error is written to console):Error] Extension request cancelled with error: Error Domain=NSExtensionErrorDomain Code=-2 "Extension cancelled by host." UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Extension cancelled by host.}I auth the player in my gameviewcontroller which works fine. The leaderboard is presented and dismissed from my main scene as follows:import SpriteKit import GameplayKit import GameKit class HomeScene: SKScene, GKGameCenterControllerDelegate { .... override func touchesEnded(_ touches: Set, with event: UIEvent?) { for touch in touches { let location = touch.location(in: self) if leaderboardNode.contains(location) { let viewControllerVar = self.view?.window?.rootViewController let gKGCViewController = GKGameCenterViewController() gKGCViewController.gameCenterDelegate = self viewControllerVar?.present(gKGCViewController, animated: true, completion: nil) } } } func gameCenterViewControllerDidFinish(_ gameCenterViewController: GKGameCenterViewController) { gameCenterViewController.dismiss(animated: true, completion: nil) } }Does anyone recognize this? Why am I getting this message?
Posted
by olofce232.
Last updated