Post not yet marked as solved
1 Replies
I have a iOS framework which has the following snippet of code :         CTTelephonyNetworkInfo *netinfo = [[CTTelephonyNetworkInfo alloc] init];         CTCarrier *carrier = [netinfo subscriberCellularProvider]; In Xcode 11.x compiling target had a "Generic iOS Device" option and I am able to create a fat framework which includes the simulator pieces. However in Xcode there are 2 targets one for arm64 and the other for Intel and Apple Silicon. How do I create a fat framework here?
Posted Last updated
1 Replies
1k Views
I could not find a solution for this and dumbfounded on this. I have this code which works perfectly fine on iOS 13.x but on iOS 14 it does not work : UNAuthorizationOptions authOptions = UNAuthorizationOptionAlert | 				UNAuthorizationOptionSound | UNAuthorizationOptionBadge; [[UNUserNotificationCenter currentNotificationCenter] requestAuthorizationWithOptions:authOptions 				completionHandler:^(BOOL granted, NSError * _Nullable error) { 						 NSLog(@"%i %@",granted, error); 				}]; and then it immediately gets into the call handler without showing the notification permission panel : 2020-09-18 18:05:46.657991-0700 My App [404:9600] 0 Error Domain=UNErrorDomain Code=1 "Notifications are not allowed for this application" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Notifications are not allowed for this application} What am I missing?
Posted Last updated
0 Replies
I have a framework called Test.framework which has a target Test in it. This framework has classes called ClassA and ClassB Both projects are done with Xcode 12 beta 5 I had created a project ConsoleA earlier this week which I had done the following : 1) Dragged the Test.xcodeproj into the ConsoleA Project 2) In the target ConsoleA -> Build Phases -> Dependencies I added "Test" as a dependancy. 3) In the code of ConsoleA I have a class called AppSession which makes use of the class ClassA and ClassB Compiling this app works fine. I then created another project ConsoleB and did the same as above : 1) Dragged the Test.xcodeproj into the OrderConsole Project 2) In the target ConsoleB -> Build Phases -> Dependencies I added "Test" as a dependancy. 3) In the code of ConsoleB I have a class called AppSession which makes use of the class ClassA and ClassB Compiling this fails with the error Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64: 	"_OBJC_CLASS_$_ClassB", referenced from: 			objc-class-ref in AppSession.o 	"_OBJC_CLASS_$_ClassA", referenced from: 			objc-class-ref in AppSession.o ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64 clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation) Combing through the build logs I could not for the life of me figure out why the second project fails. If I start fresh, I get the same error. Please advice.
Posted Last updated