Post not yet marked as solved
2 Replies
1.2k Views
Hi guys I was wondering Can gamekit be used to create a chat messenger within a game using mobile connection or wifi connection??Thanks
Posted Last updated
Post marked as solved
10 Replies
8.1k Views
Hi all, I have been coding a project for a while and now that I am testing it. The multipeer connectivity seems to work great when the two devices are on a wifi connection. But nothing seems to work when I am only on bluetooth both iphones don't seem to find eachother, I have made sure both iphones are discoverable on bluetooth but nothing. Each phone just has its " searching " on the Multipeer on the app. I have no idea why. Does bluetooth not work anymore. sorry if this is a dumb question is just really don't know and can find any answers. Lastly, if bluetooth doesnt work are there any other options I can use to have two phones connect without the use of wifi. Or can I use Multipeer to have phones connect through carrier network connection like verizon and stuff idk. I really dont wan't to recode this project I spent a lot of time lol . Any help is great help. Thanks again for your replies. 🙂
Posted Last updated