Post not yet marked as solved
1 Replies
I have an ARSession using a ARWorldTrackingConfiguration as part of it's configuration. I've also enabled face tracking via configuration.userFaceTrackingEnabled = true. In the func session(_ session: ARSession, didUpdate frame: ARFrame) delegate method, I can successfully get the frame.capturedImage from the world-facing camera, but it doesn't seem like there's a way to access the frame from the face-facing camera. Am I correct in this assumption? If so, is there some other way to access the frames of both cameras when using face and world tracking together?
Posted Last updated
Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
Is it possible to access a user-facing camera using AVFoundation while simultaneously running a world-tracking ARKit session? I know it's possible to do face-tracking while running a world-tracking session simultaneously, but I'm trying to just access the raw camera frames of the user-facing camera directly. From what it looks like, it seems that it's not possible to run an AVSession and ARSession simultaneously...when I try to do that with my code base, what ends up happening is only one camera is able to run.
Posted Last updated