Post not yet marked as solved
3 Replies
1.4k Views
We have a new app that offers professional sports handicapping picks that is currently live in app store. This is a free app that gives out a lot of free information for sports wagerers. If you want to get our picks then you have to subscribe with in-app purchase. We are running a national radio ad to promotion next week. Since we do not know when sports (MLB, NBA, NFL) will actually start I don't want to offer a free trial just yet or if we do can we offer open-ended trial? These radio spots were locked in months ago before COVID-19 so we are stuck.Since we have to move forward and promote next week I want to ensure that users download app when hearing the radio ad. In order to get them to act now I will obviousily have to offer something to audience in future since again no sports are being played.Couple of questions:1. If we offer a free trial to everyone on initial download that subscribes can we keep extending trial until sports starts back up?2. Can you promote a free trial through Firebase at anytime or offer a introductory offer to subscribe at anytime?Or if you know a better way or suggestion I'd greatly apprecaite any and all feedback. My biggest concern is we have an expensive radio campaign. I want to offer them something to subscribe now if possible but do not want to charge them until sports starts back up.The app is "Win60 Sportsbet Advisor" and need to figure out how best to do this for Apple and Google Play. We do currently use Firebase for push notifications.Thanks again!Matt
Posted Last updated
Post not yet marked as solved
1 Replies
We are running a TV, Radio, and Display ads for a new iPhone and Android App. We need to track using something like a promo code or perhaps unique URL for each of the 47 markets we are targeting. There is a QR code component on the screen that can be unique to each market. The TV partnerships get paid a percentage of any paid subscriptions from the App. The App is free to download but to unlock all the features you have to subscribe. Our TV media company gets paid based on subscription. Th initial thought was to create 47 promo codes in apple and then offer any user who entered a valid code they would get the first month 50% off. This would auto-renew to the regular price after the first month. There has to be an incentive to get them to enter actual promo code. Again, we need an easy solution, This will need to be done for Android (Google Play) and Apple Store. I would appreciate if anyone has a solution that would allow this type of setup.Thanks,
Posted Last updated