Post marked as solved
1 Replies
Hi, my app has a few in-app shortcuts which are controlled in the app. When I am on my Ipad with a hardware keyboard and using some other apps (like apple’s “notes”), I can press and hold the “Command” key for a few seconds and a list of these shortcuts appear (see below). I would like to list mine in the app like this but haven’t seen what it is called or how to do this.
Posted
by lj000.
Last updated
Post marked as solved
2 Replies
I am looking at adding support for mac computers to some of my Ipad apps, and am trying to add a simple help description under the menu bar. In the default menu bar of the app there is a "Help" UIMenu. Click on it and there is a button which says "[app name] Help". By default it has an alert dialogue popup with your app icon, the title "Help" and a message "Help isn't available for [app name]". I was simply going to direct them to the Q/A page I already have made but am unsure how to change these texts.
Posted
by lj000.
Last updated
Post marked as solved
3 Replies
2.7k Views
I am trying to find a way to set a UI element to a physical size (in the real world) across all devices. For example: in pages on Ipad, when you zoom in / out you see a % scale, and at 100% it says "Actual" because the page onscreen is the same width as a real piece of paper. I would like to set my scroll view / PKCanvas view to the size of a real piece of (a4) paper but have not found a way to achieve this aside from hard coding values. Constraints are sized using points so I expect to need some conversion scale, unique to each device (eg. how many points = 1cm).
Posted
by lj000.
Last updated