Post not yet marked as solved
1 Replies
Some of the pages in iOS 14 beta2 cannot be loaded. My app has a html5 page loaded by UIWebview. I discovered that the page will not be returned blank only if I configure the Content-Type of beta2 as @"application/x-www-form-urlencoded", whilst in iOS 14 beta1 and iOS13, the page can load normally without configuring Content-Type. Could this be a bug of iOS 14 beta2? I look forward to your reply!
Posted Last updated
Post not yet marked as solved
1 Replies
Dear Apple & all,Upon recent submission to app store, I received an email from Apple that says "Apple will stop accepting submission of apps that use UIWebView APIs".Regarding UIWebView support, I have the following questions:1. When will Apple officially stop supporting UIWebView? Is there an exact time point? (since the email also says 'Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery') If I modify the submission by using WKWebView, when should the modification be completed?and2. If modification is not complete by next submission, will the next submission be rejected?3. Without modification, will the existing UIWebView apps in the store be affected? Will there be any risks or problems?I look forward to your response, informative feedback from everyone is welcome & appreciated!Best regards,L
Posted Last updated