Post not yet marked as solved
4 Replies
For example, I use NEPacketTunnelProvider. When VPN is connected I want to send packet not via my custom VPN but directly to unsequred network (UDP packets or special destination adress). And also can I get data from unsequred network not from VPN connection?Thank you
Posted
by kit228.
Last updated
3 Replies
After my app is crash - XCode always show that app is Running... Stop button is not helping. Only force quit is getting help. Is really bad for debugging. I use NetworkExtension. Only me have that problem?
Posted
by kit228.
Last updated
5 Replies
1.3k Views
Hello!I am trying to make a VPN-client on custom protocol. I had read many things on apple.com and others and find that it’s not easy way.My collegue write Android app and how is work: he take all traffic from android, filter tcp-packets and after incapsulate tcp packet on own protocol and send to server via tcp-connection. Can I make do same thing on iOS?I found that thread https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/13503and find that we can make access to FileDescriptor. But I don't know how to "see" (or print) a packet from TUN interface. I know that it can be possibility to make to operate with packets and handle them.This what I mean about to "see" a packets:packetFlow.readPackets { (packets: [Data], protocols: [NSNumber]) in for packet in packets { print("packet: ", packet)}Thank you very much!
Posted
by kit228.
Last updated