Post not yet marked as solved
1 Replies
When setting up a Finder Sync Extension, even when just using the minimal template given by the File → New → Target → macOS ones provided in Xcode, the right-click menu does not show up within iCloud Drive, while toolbar buttons always work. Outside iCloud Drive multiple extensions show up when right-clicking on Finder's background. When right-clicking inside iCloud Drive (here my synced Desktop folder), they do not show up. Before macOS Sonoma this worked perfectly for me, but it broke beginning with the first beta. No Finder extension from any app (such as the Keka one) work anymore. I have seen it discussed that not more than one Finder extension can be active in a directory, but that is not true as can be seen in the first screenshot. Q: How can I circumvent this issue?
Posted
by kamik423.
Last updated
0 Replies
When submitting a Mac app to TestFlight using the latest betas of Xcode and macOS (macOS 14 beta 6, Xcode 15 beta 7) I get the following error message: Asset validation failed This bundle is invalid. Apple is not currently accepting applications built with this version of the OS. (ID: fd741cba-f0da-4055-8bda-e8f7da257080) However today there also was a TestFlight update with the following message: You can now submit apps built with Xcode 15 beta 7 using the SDK for iOS 17 beta 7, iPadOS 17 beta 7, macOS 14 beta 6, tvOS 17 beta 7, visionOS beta 2, and watchOS 10 beta 7 for internal and external testing, […]. While it does not explicitly state that I can submit apps while on the latest beta, I highly doubt that many people are submitting macOS apps without running them on device. I suspect that most people are able to submit betas while running Sonoma? I would expect this to have to do with the app containing a Finder Integration target and this being some weird edge case that Apple does not catch. In this post @eskimo says that you cannot submit anything from the macOS beta? Is that true even for TestFlight builds? User @ingconti says in a reply to that post that they got it working. (Side note: I already submitted this issue when it first happened, but I accidentally accepted a reply as an answer although it is not and I cannot undo it)
Posted
by kamik423.
Last updated
Post marked as solved
2 Replies
There was an update to TestFlight this week containing the following release notes: You can now submit apps built with Xcode 15 beta 5 using the SDK for iOS 17 beta 4, iPadOS 17 beta 4, visionOS beta 2, macOS 14 beta 4, tvOS 17 beta 4, and watchOS 10 beta 4 for internal and external testing, with support for the following Now when I try to submit an App from macOS Sonoma (developer) beta 4 and Xcode 14 Beta 5 using the "TestFlight & App Store" option in Xcode's organizer, I get the following error: This bundle is invalid. Apple is not currently accepting applications built with this version of the OS. How do I get the behavior mentioned by the TestFlight notes?
Posted
by kamik423.
Last updated
1 Replies
My Safari bookmarks stopped syncing a few weeks ago between a MacBook, an iPad and an iPhone all on the latest betas.I tried everything I could find online short of wiping the devices: Toggling Safari sync on and off, deleting all bookmarks and so forth. I even tried this. Still any bookmarks I add on any device will not show up on any other device.YES I am signed into the same iCloud account, everything else is still syncing fineYES I restarted the devicesYES they are up to date (all on the latest betas)
Posted
by kamik423.
Last updated