Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
I have added a WKWebKit view to my app to give access to a third party web page. Most everything is working fine. The web page has a print button that, if pressed while in Safari on an iOS device brings up the iOS print dialog box and successfully send the correct file to the printer. When I run under WKWebKit, pressing the same button on the web page does not end up invoking the print dialog. I am assuming that I need to catch some messaging from the WebView and make the print workflow happen. I have search and not able to figure out what I need to do to get this to work.
Posted
by jem5519.
Last updated
Post not yet marked as solved
1 Replies
I need to completely shut down the Core Data Stack in my app and then restart it.Steps I am currnelty taking:1) Save any pending changes on the view context2) call a reset on the view contrext3) obtain a list of stores from persistentContainer.persistentStoreCoordinator.persistentStores4) for each store call storeCoordinator.remove(store)5) set my view context & persistentContainer to nilAre there any other steps that I need to take to complete shut down the Core Data stack before reinializing it?
Posted
by jem5519.
Last updated