Post not yet marked as solved
5 Replies
3k Views
On iOS 15 beta (iOS 15 beta 6 & previous beta) with private relay enabled, my mobile app wipes out UserDefaults data which is causing sign in issues (both manual and biometric) after a day or so after signing in to the app and then backgrounding the app on iOS 15.  I've see some tweets where some banking apps appears to have a similar issue where their biometric token is getting wiped every few days when private relay is enabled. These app issues seem to only occur when private relay is enabled. Ivor Carcamo 🏎💨 🚓 🏁 (@Ivor_Carcamo) Tweeted: @isiosstable iOS 15 beta, very stable release. Only issues are with apps themselves. I think that private relay cause apps like Chase and Capital One to require sign in authentication repeatedly. Hopefully next beta resolves or the app developers update their apps. https://twitter.com/Ivor_Carcamo/status/1417638377369833480?s=20 Any insight you could provide or help in narrowing our focus would be helpful and greatly appreciated as we’d like to resolve/mitigate this issue before the iOS 15 general audience release so our iOS mobile app users who upgrade to iOS 15 do not experience it.
Posted Last updated
Post not yet marked as solved
8 Replies
6.8k Views
When I open the app after a couple of hours, all of. the app data is getting wiped out (UserDefaults, keychain password). I'm on iOS 15 public beta 3. Has anyone faced similar issue, or how to debug and get it fixed?
Posted Last updated