Post not yet marked as solved
1 Replies
1.8k Views
I am trying to use ASWebAuthenticationSession web view. After the authentication is complete, the session completion handler is not being called. Hence, the web view doesn't dismiss. Below is the piece of code I am using :guard let authURL = URL(string: "https://github.com/login/oauth/authorize?client_id=<client_id>/") else { return } let scheme = "octonotes" session = ASWebAuthenticationSession.init(url: authURL, callbackURLScheme: scheme, completionHandler: { callbackURL, error in // Handle the callback. print(callbackURL!) print(error!) }) session?.presentationContextProvider = self session?.start()I have set the callback url scheme in info.plist. The same is updated in Targets -> info -> URLAfter running the above code, ASWebAuthenticationSession web view is presented, which provides user with sign in page. Once the authentication is complete, web view does not dismiss unlike WKWebView. There is cancel option on top left of the web view, it calls the completion handler with error.Is there a way to dismiss webview after the authentication session is complete?
Posted Last updated
3 Replies
3.1k Views
Hi,As per documentation, we can create xcframework in 2 steps :1: Creating archive for different platforms (example 1 for iphoneos and 1 for macosx)2: Create xcframework using the command line option - xcodebuild -create-xcframework.Is it possible to create xcframework from Xcode IDE similar to creating ".framework" from Xcode IDE ?I couldn't find any utility from Xcode IDE to build xcframeworks.Thanks and Regards,Himanshu
Posted Last updated
2 Replies
1.5k Views
In my current project, I have some test applications that uses my framework (<frameworkName>.framework) which is built for testing using the "build" and "test" options in xcodebuild command.But now, I am replacing the .framework with .xcframework for which the necessary step is to archive using "xcodebuild archive" command and then create xcframework using "xcodebuild -create-xcframework" command.I am able to build the xcframework but now wherever in the test apps, if "@testable import <ModuleName>" is used, I am getting error -"Module <frameworkName> is not compiled for testing"The question here is how can I create a .xcframework that is built for testing?
Posted Last updated
2 Replies
1.7k Views
I am trying to create xcframework for my module.While running the archive command using "xcodebuild archive" for maccatalyst, I am seeing the below error :<unknown>:0: error: module 'Swift' was created for incompatible target x86_64-apple-macosx10.15: ........./ModuleCache.noindex/Swift-1AHEKWVT0NTUQ.swiftmoduleThe full xcode command is -xcodebuild archive -workspace <myworkspace>.xcworkspace -configuration Debug -sdk macosx -scheme <myscheme> BUILD_LIBRARY_FOR_DISTRIBUTION=YES SKIP_INSTALL=NO -derivedDataPath <some-path> -archivePath <archive-path>This error started to come up recently. Earlier I was able to run the archive command successfully.Also, there is no addition of module 'Swift' in my project.I am running the above command on macOS Catalina v10.15.3 and Xcode version 11.4.Any help is really appreciated.Thanks.
Posted Last updated