Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
I use `[NSFileCoordinator addFilePresenter:oneFilePresenterA];` to monitor one file and point it to the file '/file/path/A'when user drags the '/file/path/A', I found the console will output log like the following context:"Making presenter EF6F07C4-C1C8-4F61-B188-CB5734EDDB10 observe move to URL: file:///file/path/B"And the instance `oneFilePresenterA` will invoke the function: `- (void)presentedItemDidMoveToURL:(NSURL *)newURL`For some reason, I want to forbid this operation,so, I use the `NSFileManager` default instance move back to '/file/path/A', but the console can't change the presenter observe to move to the original path,I don't know how to make the presenter observing move to the original URL?any respond will helpful for me, thanks!
Posted Last updated
Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
I use `[NSFileCoordinator addFilePresenter:oneFilePresenterA];` to monitor one file and point it to the file '/file/path/A'when user drags the '/file/path/A', I found the console will output log like the following screenshot:And the instance `oneFilePresenterA` will invoke the function: `- (void)presentedItemDidMoveToURL:(NSURL *)newURL`For some reason, I want to forbid this operation,so, I use the `NSFileManager` default instance move back to '/file/path/A', but the console can't change the presenter observe to move to the original path,I don't know how to make the presenter observing move to the original URL?any respond will helpful for me, thanks!
Posted Last updated