Post not yet marked as solved
1 Replies
After initial application approval current application (v1.0) is in 'Pending Developer Release' (waiting when I'll manually publish it).But I found a bug which was fixed and I don't want to initially release v1.0 with a bug, but v1.0.1 with fix.What is the best strategy in this case? 1. Release v1.0 and v1.0.1 right after it?2. Cancel approved initial release and send for the review again? Will v1.0.1 review be the same as the very first approval process or the regular version bump?3. Any other way?The approval process for this app was hard and quite long due to different issues and I don't want to stuck again.
Posted
by eugene257.
Last updated
Post marked as solved
2 Replies
Getting 'uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: '*** -[__NSPlaceholderDictionary initWithObjects:forKeys:count:]: attempt to insert nil object from objects[0]' while trying to get the list of products (auto-renewable subscriptions) throught the TestFlight1. Passed the Apple review 1 week ago.2. Didn't publish the app (Pending Developer Release)3. Using the same build which Apple checked.4. All subscriptions are Approved5. All contracts and etc. filled.
Posted
by eugene257.
Last updated