Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
I have no idea whats going on at Apple at this time though I do find it rather funny I got an email asking to give feedback about the feedback tool and how well it works... Based on the last 3 months lets be clear, it's piss poor and that's being nice.. Countless things have been said and asked on here and I have submit countless errors via the feedback tool with 99.9% of them not responded too or worse not fixed. I am sure many reports get sent in and I have no doubt you can't reply to them all.. but to see the same problems reported beta after beta still not fixed or acknowledged? What the hell is the point in us sending in reports if nobody is looking at them.. Now in regard to my own setup I have reported though FireWire did work in early betas via 3rd party app, for the last 3 betas since you fixed even the webcam coming back as a device to capture from none of the FireWire devices are working... and its not just me! All I have seen so far regarding this is one person from Apple saying in a very short reply FireWire is not part of Big Sur... then asked will it be added back later??? No reply over a month later.. Big Sur is nearing end of beta run and so far many bugs and fixes need patching.. However they won't be done if you don't actually communicate with us people submitting bugs.. Get your *** in gear Apple
Posted Last updated
0 Replies
Installed Beta 9 tonight and very sad to report still no patch to get it working again.. No FireWire units working.. They all are showing in device info when powered on but Final Cut nor any 3rd party software is showing the hardware to use it.
Posted Last updated
1 Replies
We are on Beta 7 now of Mac Big Sur and still no FireWire added as part of the driver kit.. We really need this back.. I have two Apple adaptors that cost rather a lot to simply make them no longer do anything. I have loads of pro gear that works via FireWire as do many others still. I did post about this on the last beta but no reply.
Posted Last updated
1 Replies
Hello eveyone. Just wanted to double check. I have the Iphone XS and am upgrading to the 11 pro next month. I am running the devloper profile and was wondering when I get the 11 Pro I would default put the phone next to the old one and it will auto setup, Just was thinking will that not work as my XS is running the profile beta. Was not sure if I would before hand downgrade my XS to normal non beta software so the new phone would work or if I can simply upgrade the phone no problem running currnt profile. RegardsChris
Posted Last updated