Post marked as solved
1 Replies
I had all my projects backed up on external hdd, but it is corrupt. I had my icloud on, but not for my documents!!!! My question is this.Is there any way I can get the last app upload to the App Store back on my computer. I think they are IPA or binaries. From now on I will put all my documents in icloud!!!! Thanks
Posted
by dmyatt904.
Last updated
Post not yet marked as solved
2 Replies
1.5k Views
I have an app in the App Store that was working as it should. But all of a sudden I have a problem. The app is a golf scorecard that has vertical and horizontal stack views. Inside the stack views are uitextfields (Proportionally) But on my Iphone 7 (that I use for development by the way) the borders on the textfileds in the stackviews are blank (gone). It still shows the number when inputted, but the borders are blank. I am using auto layout by the way. The problem is on my wives Iphone 8 plus it is working as it should. I have delete my app and redownloaded it, but the borders are still gone. I am at a loss as to how to fix this. I will first find another person that has an Iphone 7 and try it to see if it has the same output. But I am at a loss on which way to proceed.....P.S. I am using Appearance light in my plist by the way and the background is white color.
Posted
by dmyatt904.
Last updated
Post marked as solved
5 Replies
I am going to add Apple Pay to one of my existing apps in the App Store. After not coding for a couple of years I have done some research on adding Apple Pay. This is what I am wondering and maybe I just missed it. If I did I aplogize. I know how to add the pay button and do the processing like creating a merchant ID and so forth, but my question is this: How do I test this when I am complete with this step? I assume I will need a third party company such as Square D, or others to handle the final purchase. Is this right? Is there a way to test all this is a sandbox environment? Thanks
Posted
by dmyatt904.
Last updated
Post marked as solved
18 Replies
4.4k Views
I have an app that I will offer 7 free uses on a certain function inside the app. Then after the seventh use, I will disable the function until a purchase is made. My question is can the user unistall the app and reinstall to use the 7 free uses again? If so, what would be the alterantive.Thanks I am currently using NSUserDefaults.......
Posted
by dmyatt904.
Last updated
1 Replies
I am currently working on an app which has a couple of webviews in it. Is it a good idea or practice to store the links in Cloudkit and fetch them just incase later on they are changed from the server side. That way keeping me from having to hardcode my app and resubmit it back to the app store? Thanks
Posted
by dmyatt904.
Last updated
9 Replies
2.2k Views
I have a nav bar at the top and a tab bar at the bottom of my view. I have a scrollview that has two stackviews in it. The top stackview holds 9 holes of golf scores in a horizontal stackview inside a vertical stack view. The bottom stackview holds the last nine holes of golf scores including totals. I done the UI in storyboard on an IPhone 8 template. When I run it on the Iphone 8 the layout works perfect. By perfect I mean that the 9th hole in the top stack stops right on top of my tab bar. Then when I scroll up with the paginated scrollview the 2nd 9 holes winds up perfect also on top of my tab bar at the bottom of my view. The problem is that when I run it on an Iphone 8 plus the scrollview stops toward the bottom of the 10th hole. The question how can I get the scrollview to stop the 9th hole on top of my tab bar reguardless of what device I run it on. ThanksI would think just get the screen device size and use offsets, but surely there is a better way.
Posted
by dmyatt904.
Last updated
Post marked as solved
6 Replies
1.6k Views
I am redoing an old objective c- app where I previously drew the text fields out on the view. I am now using the storyboard and I cannot find a way to save the background color in a plist array. It will save the text entered just fine in the plist array. I tried using NSUserdefaults no luck. I have a golf scorecard and I am looping through the textfields and comparing the score number to the par number, thus adding a different color background to the textfield: depending on the score inputed in the textfield. I could just loop back through them again when view is loaded, but was just wanting a way to save the state in a simple plist or NSUserdefaults. Looks like I might have to just make a custom textfield class. Any suggestions? Maybe need to think the whole way of laying out the textfields. I have them tagged now to locate their position on the view. I tried saving the UIcolor under the String array but I get a nstagged error when trying to add to textfield.....Thanks
Posted
by dmyatt904.
Last updated