Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
I have a project on my mac and when I run in debug on the mac the data base works fine but when I build the app to an iphone the data base contains 0 records. My question is: how do I build the app on the iphone with the existing data base from the Mac? I have added the database to my project but that doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated
Posted
by dino62454.
Last updated
1 Replies
I am developing an app that moves a ball along a bezier curve and it works as expected on an iphone 8 plus but when I test on an ipad the animation does not move on the same path as on the iphone. How can I get these to move along the same path for each device. I realize that the xy co-ordinates are different for each device
Posted
by dino62454.
Last updated
0 Replies
I would like to be able to move an object,a ball, along a curved line. I am currently using xcode 12.5. Plot point from the curve will be determined from data in a database. Sample code would be much appreciated.
Posted
by dino62454.
Last updated
2 Replies
I am running the simulator and within that I create and populate several tables. This function is contained in viewDidLoad().it creates and loads the tables fine.When I try to access the db tables from another function it looks as though the tables were never created.Can I create the tables and have them persist throughout the app? I am sqlite and fmdb.i you can help and I can povide more information.Thanks
Posted
by dino62454.
Last updated