Post not yet marked as solved
5 Replies
1.3k Views
Hello, I'm trying to Notarize my pkg which contains many binaries. Luckly all them seem to be suffering from the same errors. I I'm trying to fix just one so that I know all of which to fix.  The last one I'm having issues with is  -- "message": "The binary is not signed with a valid Developer ID certificate.", When I run the following, everything looks good. codesign -dv --verbose=4  But when I run the following  codesign -vvvv -R="notarized" --check-notarization /path/to/MyBinar I get the error  test-requirement: code failed to satisfy specified code requirement(s) Honestly Apple has made this so confusing and complicated, I'm really losing patience.
Posted
by ceh329.
Last updated
0 Replies
Hello, How can I revert back to the old NSToolbar on BigSur. The title on the left looks terrible and my buttons are no longer centered they are all aligned right. The UI seems to have no options.
Posted
by ceh329.
Last updated
1 Replies
I want to write a small in house app that does audio chat between two iPhones using bluetooth. I have never done this before so, I'm not 100% sure what I'm supposed to be searching on. Any help to get me started would be great. Thanks!
Posted
by ceh329.
Last updated
4 Replies
Hello, I was playing around with the Network line Conditioner in my application and it was really useful.What I would like to do it add a Network bandwith test before my app begins to perform its work. Is there a API or a OpenSource class that will allow me to do this. My Google Foo is not really returning much help. Oh yeah must be Objective C, not Swift.Thanks!
Posted
by ceh329.
Last updated
Post marked as solved
5 Replies
Hello, I'm porting some of my old code to Swift and I'm running in to a little issue. I'm trying to get a range but I cant seem to get it all to work.My old Obj-C code wasNSData *subData = [xData subdataWithRange:NSMakeRange(32, 16)];I'm not sure how to convert this to Swift 5. half-open range operator wont go in reverse. I tried.subdata(in: (16..<32).reverse() )But that did not work.Thanks!
Posted
by ceh329.
Last updated
0 Replies
Hello,I want to write a small in house app that does audio chat between two iPhones using bluetooth. I have never done this before so, I'm not 100% sure what I'm supposed to be searching on. Any help to get me started would be great. Thanks!
Posted
by ceh329.
Last updated