Post not yet marked as solved
4 Replies
2.9k Views
Hello 👋🏽 I am a new iOS developer and I am having a hard time understanding the behavior of the new UIPasteControl to avoid showing the system prompt. Does anyone has any example code I could look at to understand the behavior. Idk how to set the target of the button to the general pasteboard. also I am using objective-c . thanks cristian
Posted Last updated
Post marked as solved
6 Replies
4.8k Views
Hello everyone.I am using `apple-sign-in` and on their docs, it mentions that you should verify the identity token.To verify the identity token, your app server must:Verify the JWS E256 signature using the server’s public keyVerify the nonce for the authentication <-- issueHow Do I verify the `nonce`? on the decoded identity token I am not getting the `nonce` field as per docs:The identity token is a JSON Web Token (JWT) and contains the following claims:issThe issuer-registered claim key, which has the value https://appleid.apple.com.subThe unique identifier for the user.audYour client_id in your Apple Developer account.expThe expiry time for the token. This value is typically set to 5 minutes.iatThe time the token was issued.nonceA String value used to associate a client session and an ID token. This value is used to mitigate replay attacks and is present only if passed during the authorization request.emailThe user's email address.email_verifiedA Boolean value that indicates whether the service has verified the email. The value of this claim is always true because the servers only return verified email addresses.These are the fields that I get: { "iss": "", "aud": "", "exp": , "iat":, "sub": "", "c_hash": "", "email": "", "email_verified": "true", "auth_time": ""}Please help!
Posted Last updated