Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
My iPhone is updated to the lasted IOS 13 beta 2 software update, but since I was having so many issues with the MacOS 10.15 I erased my hard drive and loaded my backup drive back onto my MacBook. During the process of me using MacOS 10.15, all my downloaded music disappeared, and I was able to get them all back on iTunes with my backup on 10.14 mac software. but not my laptop no longer reads my iPhone. Every time I try to sync my iPhone using iTunes the battery noise just keeps going on and off and I am not even able to get stable connections to sync my device. The times iTunes is able to read my device it tells me an update needs to be downloaded for my phone and when I click on the download button to have the update nothing happens. Now I am stuck without my music and no way to load it on to my device. *PS* I do not have an apple music subscription so I cannot download through Icloud. *
Posted Last updated
2 Replies
My iPhone is updated to the lasted IOS 13 beta 2 software update, but since I was having so many issues with the MacOS 10.15 I erased my hard drive and loaded my backup drive back onto my MacBook. During the process of me using MacOS 10.15, all my downloaded music disappeared, and I was able to get them all back on iTunes with my backup on 10.14 mac software. but not my laptop no longer reads my iPhone. Every time I try to sync my iPhone using iTunes the battery noise just keeps going on and off and I am not even able to get stable connections to sync my device. The times iTunes is able to read my device it tells me an update needs to be downloaded for my phone and when I click on the download button to have the update nothing happens. Now I am stuck without my music and no way to load it on to my device. *PS* I do not have an apple music subscription so I cannot download through Icloud. *
Posted Last updated
7 Replies
2.6k Views
i downloaded the new beta last night and started having issues with my volume and laptop freezing. So I decided to try and out my laptop in safe mood using the shift + power button, which never worked for me. I decided to just restart my computer the regular way and it’s just been stuck on the apple loading screen. I have tried doing disk utility recovery. At first everything was Okay but then I started getting the cross match error when I ran the first aid option. I have tried reinstalling the os but I cannot because my hard drive space is somehow now out of storage space, which it wasn’t before. I have tried running the terminal and entering the time shareslot command that was listed in the forum, but I get no command found. I really don’t want to have to wipe my hard drive clean because I have a video i was working on in Final Cut Pro a long with other files. I do have A old time share backup from February/March. But i would like to keep my files if possible. What can I do??? Safe mode never worked, I’ve tried the all the reset commands and they did nothing. My computer is now stuck on a boot cycle load that turns on and then restarts.
Posted Last updated
0 Replies
For some reason, I can no longer control my volume. it is constantly changing from loud to mute and i can't control it using my keyboard buttons, settings area, and top control center. right-clicking on the control function does nothing for me. I also cannot open final cut pro for whatever reason now. the new music app made my downloaded music go away, i can no longer find it and it wont sync imported music to my device anymore.
Posted Last updated
1 Replies
I downloaded the IOS 13 for my iPhone XR and now all of a sudden all my downloaded songs are gone and I do not have a playlist button as well. I tried testing it out by importing a few songs on iTunes to sync to my device but that is not working either. My voice memo does not play recordings. and for MAC OS I cannot control my volume at all with either the buttons on my keyboard or clicking on the volume in my top control panel. it keeps going from loud to muted.
Posted Last updated