Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
My Soundcore Life P2 suddenly quit playing using both ear-pods. They pair as expected using Bluetooth but sound only comes out of 1 EarPod at a time. Normally I would expect this to be a hardware related problem but this started after upgrading to an iOS 15.6 update on my iPhone 7-plus. I found nothing on Soundcore’s help site. suggestions? Bill Graham
Posted Last updated
4 Replies
3k Views
I am attempting to instal LibreOffice on my 2017 15" MBP running macOS 10.15 (19A573a) & receive the "cannot be verified" or "cannot be checked" message after +/- 10 minute verification. LibreOffice says that this is part of the Apple software, so...what do I do?
Posted Last updated
0 Replies
I upgraded to macOS 10.15.1 (19B86a) last night & this morning discovered that at least 2 of my contacts were no longer found in the CONTACTS app...I do not know how many others may be missing. They were available on Wednesday. Is this a bug or has anyone else discovered this pheonomena?
Posted Last updated
0 Replies
Lately I have encountered several problems with Pandora...both on Catalina & with IOS 13.1...all have been usability problems with dropped playlists, lack of apparent connectivity etc. Is anybody else encountering this or have you found a resolution? It has become a real PITA & DW is not happy with the lack of music in our life.
Posted Last updated
3 Replies
I have been following this forum & have submitted multiple feedbacks concrning Catalina but interestingly have not elicited one response from Apple. I realize that development is overwhelmed with problems but I would think there should besome sort of response to all the "broken" pieces so that we know that somebody is actually aware of what we are seeing out here in the field
Posted Last updated
0 Replies
Calendar crashes when creating a new entry. I can click on the date/time (depending upon the view) & it does create a "New Entry". When I attempt to populate this entry with pertinent data (title/actual time/notes) calendar crashes & creates an error flle(?) which I have no idea what happens to.Is anybody else experiencing this under Version 10.15 Beta (19A501i)
Posted Last updated
3 Replies
I am running Version 10.15 Beta (19A501i).I show 3 pending app updates in the app store. When I select "UPDATE" under the app I wish to refresh, the word "UPDATE" disappears & I get prompted to sign in. Sign-in appears to proceed as normal & then the word "UPDATE" reappears under the selected app and nothing else happens. I have tried updating the same app, different apps & the "Update All" selection all with the same result.Is anybody else encountering this & if so, have you already reported it?
Posted Last updated
2 Replies
Time Machine preferences indicate next backup is at 09:00 but at 09:00, it switches to 10:00 & never performs a backup. Also, the backup device (G|Drive evRaW) blinks rhythmically & constantly like it's actually doing something however checking the drive with finder only shows backups created manully (Backup Now option).Is anybody else seeing this phoenomena?Thanks in advance...billgr0248MBP 2017 macOS Catalina Version 10.15 Beta (19A487m)
Posted Last updated