Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
Hello,i'm developing an independent watch app that polls icloud data at regular intervals. i've noticed that the power consumption when using the cellular connection is quite high (at least higher than when polling data via the iPhone cellular connection). therefore i want to reduce the polling interval when the iphone is not nearby. Is there a way to find out if the data is retrieved via the cellular connection of the watch or the iphone ?many greetingsRalf
Posted Last updated
0 Replies
In WatchOS 6, Apple shows us in some complications "live" sensor data with a high update rate. For example in the "Compass App" or in the "Volume Monitoring". Can we also use this functionality? If so, does anyone know how to do this or is there a documentation?
Posted Last updated
0 Replies
Apple uses several complications of the same family in the Weather App. For example, they show the temperature, the UV index or the values for wind with the complication "Graphic Corner".Is this function only withheld from Apple or did I miss something in the documentation ?Or in other words: "Is it possible to display several values in one complication family?
Posted Last updated