Post not yet marked as solved
2 Replies
1.1k Views
Now that ive installed Catalina, i cant figure out how to install ios13? there is no more restore my iphone in music?
Posted Last updated
2 Replies
My apple watch was not pairing with my Iphone XS Max. Foolishly i reset my watch in an effort to pair. Now when I try to pair it tells me the software on my apple watch needs to be updated. It "tries" to activate. but keeps spinning. I know had the Beta running on my watch because it had the new watch faces. when I log in to my devloper account I realize that I never registered my 4 gen apple watch. Is this why it wont update?How do i find the UIUD without my watch being paired to register the device. Currenty my watch has the "pair " screen . HeLP
Posted Last updated
0 Replies
I am running 13.o on my iPhone xsmax. I reset my watch to factory settings because it wouldn’t pair and now it won’t pair because it’s says it needs to update the watches operating system? When it try’s to connect the pairing fails? Help this is the 4 gen with cellular thanks
Posted Last updated
13 Replies
2.4k Views
path to app cannot be found, meanwhile its in the app folder, tried to uninstall through creative cloud and reinstall and installation fails. Indesign , illustrator and Photoshop still work
Posted Last updated