Post not yet marked as solved
3 Replies
Hello,We are a NGO based on India and Belgium,We want to develop and distribute some application in the benifit of public on the app store,It came to our knowledge that eligible countries for registering as NGO in app store for fee waivers has not included india,We have a certificate of registration of NGO from india, but we are working from belgium as well,So what would be the steps for us to get on with this.
Posted
by akshar001.
Last updated
Post not yet marked as solved
5 Replies
1.7k Views
Hello,I have developed one smart home based application for one of our product,In an App i am fetching iphone's current wifi ssid it through an API,The problem is when i compile the app through xcode and directly install it from xcode to an iphone that version runs very fine in a same phone,But i uploaded the same app to App Store and when i download from it it can not detect the wifi ssid,Please elaborate this problem to me?This is the function i am using to fetch ssid- (NSString *) getSSID { NSArray *ifs = (__bridge_transfer id)CNCopySupportedInterfaces(); wifiName = @""; for (NSString *ifnam in ifs) { NSDictionary *info = (__bridge_transfer id)CNCopyCurrentNetworkInfo((__bridge CFStringRef)ifnam); if (info[@"SSID"]) { wifiName = info[@"SSID"]; } } return wifiName;}
Posted
by akshar001.
Last updated