Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
Hi, i have voice chat application, and i use AVAudioEngine to play audio after decode it, i use opus codec, from library called OpusKit and it's decode the audio fine, but when i get PCM audio and schedule it to AVAudioPlayerNode i hear Intermittent sound , not really clear, and i do not know, why this issue happend, there is no error or somthing happend.the main process that i do is,1 - recive commpressed audio packet from stream ( Network )2- get the data from stream and pass it to opus decoder3- get raw pcm Float32 pcm format like thisAVAudioFormat(commonFormat: AVAudioCommonFormat.pcmFormatFloat32 , sampleRate: 48000.0, channels: 1 , interleaved: false)4- add the decoded packers to array list5- in loop i get elemnts one by one, then pass it to AVAudioPlayerNode , and this is part of codelet pcmData:AVAudioPCMBuffer = self.toPCMBuffer(data: decodedDataChunk as NSData) self.player?.scheduleBuffer(pcmData)this is the function i use to do this task:func openOpus(){ OpusKit.shared.initialize(sampleRate: self.sample_rate, numberOfChannels: self.channel, packetSize: self.packetSize, encodeBlockSize: self.encodeBlockSize) audioEngine = AVAudioEngine() self.player = AVAudioPlayerNode() var inputNode = audioEngine!.inputNode var outputNode = audioEngine!.outputNode let main = audioEngine!.mainMixerNode audioEngine!.attach(player!) //let's get the input audio format right as it is let format = inputNode.inputFormat(forBus: 0) //I initialize a 48KHz format I need: let format48KHzMono = AVAudioFormat(commonFormat: AVAudioCommonFormat.pcmFormatFloat32 , sampleRate: 48000.0, channels: 1 , interleaved: false) audioEngine!.connect(self.player! , to: audioEngine!.mainMixerNode, format: format48KHzMono) audioEngine!.prepare() try! audioEngine!.start() try! self.player?.play() DispatchQueue.init(label: "play audio").async { self.play_audio() } }and this is the loop functionfunc play_audio(){ while self.room_oppened { var frame: Data? self.serialAudioQueue.sync { if self.audio_queue.isEmpty == false{ frame = self.audio_queue.removeFirst() // block this part of code to get audio frame from array } } // FIXME: calculate the jitter bufer if frame != nil && self.mutted == false{ // do the audio decoding and paly it if let decodedDataChunk = OpusKit.shared.decodeData(frame!) { //print("we decode it ...") let pcmData:AVAudioPCMBuffer = self.toPCMBuffer(data: decodedDataChunk as NSData) self.player?.scheduleBuffer(pcmData) } else { print("failed to decode ") } let ms = 1000 usleep(useconds_t(32 * ms)) //will sleep for 2 milliseconds (.002 seconds) }else{ let ms = 1000 usleep(useconds_t(240 * ms)) //will sleep for 2 milliseconds (.002 seconds) } } }
Posted
by ahmed112.
Last updated