Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
1k Views
Hi, My app uses MultiPeerConnectivity framework to do peer-to-peer communications between multiple iOS devices. When we first released our app back in 2015, we found range of connections to be at least 50 meters. Back then we were using iOS 8.x or 9.x on devices like iPhone 4s. On newer devices with newer iOS (14, 15), we are noticing about half the range, which is inadequate for our application. I don't believe the framework allows control of transmit power level. We could change our implementation to use Core Bluetooth instead where one devices is a central and the other a peripheral. But I don't see any ability to set the tx power level in CBPeripheralManager either. Any options to develop peer-to-peer communications for iOS devices where I the app can control tx power level to increase for maximum range? Many thanks, Tim
Posted
by Tim764.
Last updated
Post not yet marked as solved
2 Replies
1.5k Views
Hello,I'm evaluating Apple's MapKit JS for use in a project. Where do I find terms & conditions or license agreement. The 2018 WWDC session that introduced beta MapKit JS states 250,000 map initializations and 25,000 services requests per day free limit. I'd like to see the current day licensing requirements. Where might I find them?Many thanks,Tim
Posted
by Tim764.
Last updated