Post not yet marked as solved
21 Replies
16k Views
I have a project that uses Swift and Objective, no Cocoapods.Shortly after uploading my IPA through Application Loader I received this email from Apple:Dear developer,We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "EdgevisTest". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:Invalid Swift Support - The file libswiftAVFoundation.dylib doesn’t have the correct code signature. Make sure you’re using the correct signature, rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode, and resubmit it. Don’t just modify the code signature of libswiftAVFoundation.dylib.Once these issues have been corrected, you can then redeliver the corrected binary.Regards,The App Store teamI should point out that I have used a script to resign the IPA for a customer. Any ideas what I can do to sort this?Attached below is the script I have used.# !/bin/bash SOURCEIPA="$1" DEVELOPER="$2" MOBILEPROV="$3" TARGET="$4" BUNDLE="$5" unzip -qo "$SOURCEIPA" -d extracted APPLICATION=$(ls extracted/Payload/) #Remove the current code signature data. rm -rf "extracted/Payload/$APPLICATION.app/_CodeSignature" #Replace embedded provisioning profile with new one cp "$MOBILEPROV" "extracted/Payload/$APPLICATION/embedded.mobileprovision" echo "Resigning with certificate: $DEVELOPER" find -d extracted \( -name "*.app" -o -name "*.appex" -o -name "*.framework" -o -name "*.dylib" \) > directories.txt if [[ "$BUNDLE" != 'null.null' ]]; then echo "Changing BundleID with : $BUNDLE" /usr/libexec/PlistBuddy -c "Set:CFBundleIdentifier $BUNDLE" "extracted/Payload/$APPLICATION/Info.plist" fi security cms -D -i "extracted/Payload/$APPLICATION/embedded.mobileprovision" > t_entitlements_full.plist /usr/libexec/PlistBuddy -x -c 'Print:Entitlements' t_entitlements_full.plist > t_entitlements.plist var=$((0)) while IFS='' read -r line || [[ -n "$line" ]]; do if [[ "$BUNDLE" != 'null.null' ]] && [[ "$line" == *".appex"* ]]; then echo "Changing .appex BundleID with : $BUNDLE.extra$var" /usr/libexec/PlistBuddy -c "Set:CFBundleIdentifier $BUNDLE.extra$var" "$line/Info.plist" var=$((var+1)) fi /usr/bin/codesign --continue -fv -s "$DEVELOPER" --entitlements "t_entitlements.plist" "$line" done < directories.txt echo "Creating the Signed IPA" cd extracted zip -qry ../extracted.ipa * cd .. mv extracted.ipa "$TARGET" rm -rf "extracted" rm directories.txt rm t_entitlements.plist rm t_entitlements_full.plist
Posted
by Rhuari123.
Last updated