Post not yet marked as solved
14 Replies
9.4k Views
Hi, My App was rejected, that the reason as below, How long did it take for them to finish investigation? did anyone have the exiperience before? shoud i reply some my explain or just waiting for?Hello,We are unable to continue this app’s review because your Apple Developer Program account is currently under investigation for not following the App Store Review Guidelines’ Developer Code of Conduct.Common practices that may lead to an investigation include, but are not limited to:• Inaccurately describing an app or service• Misleading app content• Engaging in inauthentic ratings and reviews manipulation• Providing misleading customer support responses• Providing misleading responses in Resolution Center• Engaging in misleading purchasing or bait-and-switch schemes• Engaging in other dishonest or fraudulent activity within or outside of the appDuring our investigation, we will not review any apps you submit. Once we have completed our investigation, we will notify you via Resolution Center.We do not require any additional information from you at this time, nor do we have any additional details to share. We appreciate your continued patience during our investigation.Best regards,App Store Review
Posted Last updated
Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
1.5k Views
I would like to add rating prompt, which was pop-up when my app will enter background,whether i have to insert this [SKStoreReviewController requestReview] of code in theAppDelegate, in the - (void)applicationDidEnterBackground:(UIApplication *)application?
Posted Last updated