Post not yet marked as solved
1 Replies
HI GuysIs it possible to transfer app specific data via AirDrop?More specifically. If I have an app that persists data locally (say Core Data). Is it possible to use AirDrop to send data that is very specific to the app to other instances of the same app running on different devices?I envisage something like get the data from Core Data, serialize it to XML or JSON, send via AirDrop and then deserialize at the other end. Is this possible? Is AirDrop meant for such use? I've had a good look around and all of the info I can find seems to be about transferring non app specific data such as photos or URL's. If it is possible and a sensible use of AirDrop then any info or pointers to resources would be very much appreciated. Many ThanksHanks
Posted
by Hanks2000.
Last updated
Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
Hi There We are scanning PDF417 barcodes using AVFoundation, but are finding that it cannot scan barcodes that contain artefacts. Particularly vertical lines from the printer. Other libraries and terminal scanners can pick up these barcodes. Is there a way to improve this with AVFoundation? Or do we need to use a different library? Many Thanks
Posted
by Hanks2000.
Last updated