Post not yet marked as solved
16 Replies
9.0k Views
I submitted an app that was approved six versions, the 7th one was rejected, but the review team could not point me a specific reason. The application consisted in a way to facilitate people to exchange currency directly with one another. The review team said to me that it was not appropriate to the App Store, but this seems to be based on an opinion rather than a guideline. I have been developing the app for about six months and even created a company and paid thousands of dollars in legal fees. I find it hard to believe that decisions to take the app from the App Store can be taken like this. I submitted an appeal and the decision to reject the app was upheld, again for no specific reason. Is there anything that can be done?Since this decision was not based on any guideline how can Apple guarantee that another app would not be taking the same business model than my app? If in two years or six months another app with the same business idea is approved this will be very unfair.
Posted Last updated
Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
The MPS sample code for WWDC 2019 on how to train a neural network is writtien in Objective-C even when the whole talk is given with Swift. https://developer.apple.com/documentation/metalperformanceshaders/training_a_neural_network_with_metal_performance_shadersI do not have anything against Objective-C, but is it possible to get the sample code written in Swift?
Posted Last updated