Post not yet marked as solved
1 Replies
I am using the AV session on Carplay to convert text to speech, the carplay headunit automatically starts even if it is in sleep mode. Would appreciate any help from your end which could enable us to fix this.
Posted Last updated
Post marked as Apple Recommended
CarPlay does not recognise app toggle and its voice engine keeps speaking even when the user toggles to a different app.Would appreciate any help from your end which could enable us to fix this.
Posted Last updated
0 Replies
Hi. I am developing the CarPlay app and facing repeat issue with the selection box on the Trip preview panel. When multiple routes are available, selection box is coming with the first route only and not coming with all the available routes in Trip preview panel. Would appreciate any help from your end which could enable us to fix this.
Posted Last updated
1 Replies
Hi. I am developing the CarPlay app and facing repeat issue with the Manuever card with icon. Card getting stretched beyond the screen from the top. Would appreciate any help from your end to tell us which resolution icons we can use that could enable us to fix this.
Posted Last updated
1 Replies
Hi. I am developing the CarPlay app and facing repeat issue with the Trip Preview Panel getting stretched beyond the screen from the top. Would appreciate any help from your end which could enable us to fix this.
Posted Last updated
0 Replies
We need to know how to check whether the app running in CarPlay is in foreground or background when the phone is locked or app is not opened in Phone. Because applicationDidEnterBackground and applicationWillEnterForeground is not being called.Please help us to understand the lifecycle of CarPlay.
Posted Last updated
0 Replies
I am using this function- optional func application(_ application: UIApplication, continue userActivity: NSUserActivity, restorationHandler: @escaping ([UIUserActivityRestoring]?) -> Void) -> Bool Using this function I am able to access Siri shortcuts on Phone with iOS version 13. But I am not able to use the Siri shortcuts on Carplay device.Same function was working on iOS 12 version though.Can you please provide us a support?
Posted Last updated