Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
I am using a view controller A with a supported interface orientation set to 'portrait' to present a view controller B with a presentation style set to .custom. On rotating the device the presented view controller is getting rotated instead of just staying in 'Portrait'. And, If I use the .overFullScreen presentation style then the presented view controller stays in 'Portrait' as expected. I need to enforce presenting view controller's orientation to the presenting view controller with a custom presentation style. Please let me know if it's even possible with a custom presentation style.
Posted Last updated
Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
Hi All, I am converting a scroll view rectangle to the windows coordinate system using "convertRect" API.(scrollView.convert(scrollView.bounds, to: nil)). The width and the height of the scroll view are set to the screen's width. With this conversion, I am noticing a weird issue. Sometimes when the content offset (x)is set to certain float values the width of the converted rectangle is exceeding the screen width by some fractional value. Not sure why it is happening. If anyone had noticed it before & was able to find a workaround then please let me know. Any kind of explanation will greatly help.
Posted Last updated