Post not yet marked as solved
1 Replies
1.5k Views
Hi I have Apple TV 4K (5th gen) A1842. TVOS is 17 (21J5318f) and ios is 17 (21A5291h). I am not seeing any FaceTime icon on Apple TV. Any tips on how to FaceTime using an Apple TV? I am not a developer but a regular user who pays for developer license just to always have all betas. Seeking guidance as to what I may be doing wrong or not doing to not be able to FaceTime on Apple TV. regards ASB
Posted
by ASB0310.
Last updated
2 Replies
1k Views
Hi Forum, whatsapp Business was working fine on ios16 beta 2 till 28 June 2022. On 29th the app will not launch at all and kept crashing. To test this, we logged out of WhatsApp business on another developer phone and Re logged in. It stopped Launching on that phone also. we have deleted the app, reset the phone but the problem persists. On reinstalling, moment we restore the messages, it crashes at the next step. any guidance ? Regards Ajay
Posted
by ASB0310.
Last updated
33 Replies
15k Views
have a 2020 Mac Book Pro on Mac OS 12 Beta (Monterey). While on a google meet or zoom call / or while just scrolling, the mac freezes. One has to force reset the Mac. Never had this problem before and is happening since we installed beta version on 2 Intel Mac Book Pros. Both have this freezing and crash issue. Any guidance? Regards Ajay
Posted
by ASB0310.
Last updated
1 Replies
I am on iOS13 beta 6 and am facing a particularly irritating problem that sometimes left AirPod 2 gen stops working altogether for no apparent reason. On using forget device option and repairing it works. Is it a hardware issue or iPhone iOS issue ? Any permanent solutions as I dont want to keep using forget device and repair option? Regards ASB
Posted
by ASB0310.
Last updated