UI Testing Failure - App accessibility isn't loaded

I think I've encountered a new way to fail.

t = 1.13s Waiting for accessibility to load

t = 61.14s Assertion Failure: UI Testing Failure - App accessibility isn't loaded

This happens when running an integration via Xcode bot, on a rather large codebase The test runs fine on my local machine's Xcode, but fails on the server.

A simple toy app also finishes integration without any issues, so likely the app is triggering some bizarre edge case.

Can anyone at Apple comment on whatever could be causing this?

Replies

Thanks for your bug report!

HI Joar, what is the status of this? I can't seem to run my tests either because they get stuck at .launch(), but only when i run using the bot...when i run it locally, the tests run just fine.

Rico, is this working any better using the Xcode 7.2 betas? If not, please file a bug report and let's take a look at what you're seeing. Thanks!

I'm still seeing this on Xcode 7.2 release.

Do we have any fix for this yet? I am using xcode 7.2 and running my tests using "xcodebuild test" command.

HI Joar, Do you have any update on this?

We killed the outlet on our launch screen xib that pointed back to the file owner from the view and it solved the problem for us. Normally that would cause the xib to not work but it seems the launch screen is a special case. Definitely a bug.

We're having this same issue in Xcode 7.2 and when running from a Bot. We are using a Launch storyboard, although it is not used elsewhere in code and has not outlets, other than it's view outlet, which as greyed out in Interface Builder and cannot be deleted.

I just got an "App accessibility isn't loaded" on xCode 7.2.1. I haven't investigated it further yet.

Apple: Do you have enough input to correct this? Do I have to invest time in bug reporting?

Any updates on this? I'm getting "Assertion Failure: <unknown>:0: UI Testing Failure - App accessibility isn't loaded" when running UI tests from the command line using Xcode 8.0 (8A218a) and iOS 10.0.2 (14A456).

Yes, Same do I. I got the error: Assertion Failure: xyz UI Testing Failure - App accessibility isn't loaded when running UI Test from the Jenkins Using Xcode 8.0 (8A218a) and ios 10.12

anyone has any solution on this? I have a lot of automated test cases to run on Xcode, however it runs only half of my test cases and the rest is failing becuase of this issue, the application loads but it is stuck causing all my remaining test cases to fail.

Any updates on this issue. Currenlt I am ussing xCode 8.2.1 and it seems that the issue is still present. FYI - Using Swift language
UI Testing Failure - App accessibility isn't loaded

Overall I have 34 UItests, approximately 20 or 21 UITest execute fine, but after that every test is failing with the issue above...

We have the same issue when using CI. Are there any updates for this so far?

We experience the same issue.

"App accessibility isn't loaded".

First ~60 UI tests works fine, then rest tests fails with this message.