ERROR ITMS-90046: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, value '*' for key 'com.apple.developer.associated-domains' in 'Payload/sihri.app/sihr

Hi, please give me a right answer about how to solution this problem:

"ERROR ITMS-90046: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, value '*' for key 'com.apple.developer.associated-domains' in 'Payload/sihri.app/sihri' is not supported."

Thanks a lot.

Replies

Go to Dev Center > App Id > remove associated domains check

I dont see this option and i am having the same issue.

Also having this same issue. I'm using Yosemite and the XCode 7 Beta. Gunna try uploading from 6.4 GM, anyone know any fixes?

I uploaded from 6.4 GM and it worked so if you're running Yosemite and having issues try uploading your project from GM instead of 7 Beta.

I've had this issue for a while. Turning on "Associated Domains" in "Capabilities" allowed me to upload for TestFlight but with an empty associated domains array, which has the potential to get the app rejected during a review for the Store.

The only thing that worked for me was the following:

Turn ON associated domains in Capabilities, but leave it empty.

Find the entitlements.plist file for your app in the bundle, manually delete the entilement for associated domains. Don't turn off associated domains in capabilities.

Visit https://developer.apple.com/account/ios/identifiers/bundle/bundleList.action and click on App IDs, then your App ID and make sure "Associated Domains" is turned off.

Archive your project, and then the summary when validating/uploading shouldn't include the associated domain entitlement

Did not work

Having exact same problem with ERROR ITMS-90046: "Invalid Code Signing Entitelments> You application bundle's signature contains code signing entitelments that are not supported in iOS. Specifically value '*' for key 'com.apple.developer.assocated-domains' in 'Payload....' is not supported.

I have tried suggested ideas of disabling Associated Domains and turning on Associated Domains in Capabilities and then deleting in entitlements. Niether of these worked. This app has not changed any of these items and is in the App Store, so something else has changed outside of my app. The Archive builds and validates it only has the problem when sending to Uploading to Apple Store from Xcode or with the Application Loader.

Need further diagnostics from Apple on what is meant by Specific value * for key "com.apple.developer.associated-domains" is not supported. Where is this key beings set in my app? How do I change this or remove this?

I finally got Apple Store upload to work. I went back and deleted any provisioning profiles that had an * in them. Also I deleted any that were listed in yellow as "invalid". I regenerated the development and distribution provision profiles. Try this, it worked for me, abdurahman

I updated my operating system and the problem ceased to exist.

It worked for me too. Thank you for sharing 🙂

Yep, I deleted all the invalid ones (couple of them had asterisks somewhere - I didn't care where) and it worked like magic!!

Thanks a lot .It worked for me also

The only tricks who works for me. thank you

go to Developer Apple -> choose App ID -> edit -> Uncheck "Associated Domains" -> Save -> recreate Provision -> upload OK

check image above