TestFlight missing

HI, since around 2 hours my TestFlight has disappeared in Apple TV.

Seems that I am not alone...

Am I right?

Accepted Reply

Please view this post to update your Apple TV to the release version and then download TestFlight from the App Store: Updating Dev Kits to the Release Version of tvOS

Replies

Edit: I just noticed that the public release of tvOS was available. I downloaded and updated and everything is peachy-keen (everything works again). App Store is available now.

-------

This happened to me once I'd upgraded to the tvOS GM. The previous beta was fine.

I've tried resetting to factory settings - still not visible. However, interestingly, you CAN search for Testflight and it shows in search results on the device. However, it won't start when selected. It literally does nothing - no sound, no error dialog/text.

Same here - literally overnight the TestFlight app was gone. Last time I checked it was there, and the unit was not plugged in - so shound't have updated automatically (unless there's a secret battery in there that we don't know about).

I'm currently on 13T5365H, and TestFlight is gone from the home screen. However, under Settings - Apps, TestFlight is still showing (albeit without any options).

According to the following thread, the TestFlight app is now available from the Apple TV App Store:

- https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/24502

Please view this post to update your Apple TV to the release version and then download TestFlight from the App Store: Updating Dev Kits to the Release Version of tvOS

Doesn't work.

"The Apple TV software update server could not be contacted. The requested resource was not found."

I recieved the email a short time ago.

Do I need to upgrade OSX to 10.11

Poor form to reply to myself...

Download the latest .ipsw firmware from the developer.apple.com tvOS resources page.

Option-click the Restore button in iTunes; a standard file-selection dialog comes up allowing you to find and install your .ipsw file.