iTunes Connect Test User invite not working

In users and roles section of itunes connect. I have sent invites to few internal testers by clicking add button in iTunes Connect users section. The invite email goes into their email account but clicking on activate your account opens up a blank page or sometimes 404 error. Resending invitation also does not help. Is this an apple issue or I am doing anything wrong. Please help.

Replies

Three days later and it's still not working and Apple has not responded to my technical support request ticket.

Has anyone been able to add a new TestFlight user? I've been having the same issue where a new user encounters a blank page when trying to activate their account since last Thursday night.

I immediately contacted Apple for support and still have not yet heard back.

Same here... Tried it on Friday, not working since.

It's crazy that you can't add new people who have just joined the team...

The problem seems to be that a script in the page is referring to a non-public hostname idmsauth-stable.corp.apple.com. I was able to workaround this issue by manually modifying the script in Chrome Developer Tools and re-executing the code in the Developer Console.

1) Open the activation URL in Chrome

2) Open Chrome Developer Tools (Cmd-Alt-I on OS X, Ctrl-Shift-I on Windows)

3) Go to the Sources tab

4) Find main.js (itunesconnect.apple.com/itc/static-resources/main.js)

5) Modify line 20 to replace "idmsauth-stable.corp.apple.com" with "idmsa.apple.com"

6) Select the contents of the main.js file and copy to the clipboard

7) Paste into the console (you may need to tap the ">_" button to make it visible)

8) Press <Enter>

You should now see the expected iTunes Connect spinner appear and eventually you'll see a Terms and Conditions window.

It showed the spinner for me but then it says:

Not Found

The requested URL /WebObjects/undefined.woa was not found on this server.

Same problem...

Not Found

The requested URL /WebObjects/undefined.woa was not found on this server.

Same here.. Not Found.

Day 3 now...

Same here!

Good idea ... but the next error follows.

Worked for me

Hi,

It leads to Not Found page for rest of us. Can you please ellaborate what else you did in addition to steps provided by apboyle ?.

Thanks mate,

your solution worked for us

I can't believe this still isn't working. It's been 5 days now... *** is Apple doing?

Thanks for the tip... too bad it didn't work for me. Even if it did, it's not really a great solution as your instructions probably wouldn't make sense to most testers.

Apple please fix your piece of crap website.

Apboyle!

I was having the same issue. Your solution worked for me.

Thanks a lot 🙂