Downgrade watchOS 2 to 1.0.1

Hi guys

How can I downgrade watchOS 2 to 1.0.1 please

Accepted Reply

You cannot downgrade any pre-release software to previous versions.

The following was written in the watchOS beta Software Installation Guide:

"NOTE: Devices updated to watchOS beta may not be restored to earlier versions of watchOS. Registered development devices will be able to upgrade to future beta releases and the final watchOS software."

Replies

You cannot downgrade any pre-release software to previous versions.

The following was written in the watchOS beta Software Installation Guide:

"NOTE: Devices updated to watchOS beta may not be restored to earlier versions of watchOS. Registered development devices will be able to upgrade to future beta releases and the final watchOS software."

They say this on IOS also but it is usually possible there. battery life is awful today. First time i have had to put the charger on during the day

I definitely understand the inconvenience. I've noticed a few core apps do not function or behave properly; even after I an unpair (erase) and repair. I've looked into this as well and there is no official path to restore at this point. You would have to take it in to an Apple Retail Store to have it restored and it might be considered an out-of-warranty repair due to it being a personal device.

my watch keeps sending imessages to people who do not have an iphone. yet my iphone does not do that. anyone else experienced that?

The retail stores cannot restore the device as they don't have the ability to. They would have to create a repair and send it out to a repair facility. Since unreleased software is not supported (much like modifying software), there would be a cost if they have to replace the watch. You would also be looking at not having your watch for several days until it returns.

Would a reset help, like this?

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204568

No. It keeps it at the same software version.

I have the same issue. Messages are not mirroring. They also say they failed to deliver on the watch but say delevered via imessage on my iPhone. SMS funtionality id definitly broken in Beta 1.

Hey ALANNOOR,

I feel your pain.

Confirmed over the phone by AppleCare, it's an out of warranty repair.

I'll find out how much it is tomorrow and post away my Apple Watch.

Richy

it really **** that ios9 battery only can use about 3 hours on iphone 6 when i downgrade to 8.3 it not allow me to pair the os2 watch..... I am so confuse about it... I want the os1.0.1 back T.T

Maybe pairing with iOS 8.4 Beta is possible?
i also want to downgrade my iPhone 6 from iOS 9 to 8, but my Watch is on watchOS 2 :-(

I'm in the same situation;

Given the battery drain that iOS9 has, I was thinking of downgrading my iPhone back to iOS8.3... but you are only able to use watchOS2 with iOS9, and doesn't seem to be a way of dowgrading to 1.0.1 so far...

I suppose that we are all stuck on iOS9 due to the lack of a downgrade for watchOS2.

i will try this in the later of today hope this will help T.T . if not i will be hate apple watch as well!

I think it is possible to downgrade cause it is still a developing system ,there are many bugs and apple cannot force stay us to use this "bug" system! It is ridiculous!!! hope you will understand,because my english is not very well

You're supposed to install beta releases on devices dedicated to testing beta software only. Never install beta releases on the devices you use daily unless you're willing to take the risk. This is not Apple's fault, or problem.