Create a new app in iTunes Connect

Good day everyone,

I am attempting to create a new iOS app in iTunes Connect. From the iTunes Connect main page, I go to "My Apps". At "My Apps", I click on the "+" button to add a new app. After filling out all the requested information in the form, I am being presented with an error "Try again. If the problem persists, contact us".

Any ideas on why this might be happening?

Thanks.

UPDATE: I just got it to work. I was able to add an app without any problems.

Replies

Just in case anyone else was thinking of trying, I also tried to create a new app using the (undocumented) iTunes Connect API that drives the web frontend. The endpoint to create a new app currently just returns a 404. 😟

- Tom

Same here! I'm trying for three days with no result

I have same problem.

Same problem here, if you look in the console you'll see an error 500

Are they ever going to fix this? Or at least react and response or apologize for the loss made? It has been 3 days now. This is my first week here in Apple developer program and I have yet to see or experience anything positive apart from talking to a lovely phone support lady. Deeply disappointed.

Its a joke isn't it. Literally bought a license today and can't even create an app record.

You folks must be mistaken. The system status page says everything is just peachy so it's all a figment of your imagination. </sarcasm>

Apple will fix it eventually no doubt but it is truly amazing how bad they are at communication around issues like this. If you're affected, make sure you contact support and/or file bug reports to make sure the right priority is assigned to the issue.

I have the same problem. No matter what your OS or browser .

At least the stream of warnings and errors after the Create button is changing, so hopefully that means someone is working on it...

Do not change, I still have the same message.

""Try again. If the problem persists, contact us""

Same Here...

Same here, already spent 2-3h trying to find what I have done wrong 😟

I have the same problem also, I did call into apple, a ticket was opened 10/09, I followed up with the support email I received by providing requested information, screen shots, browser types and version (Safari and Firefox), URL, steps I was taking, etc.

I sent a screenshot over too, how they haven't prioritised this I do not know. They certainly don't mention things like this in WWDC when they brag about the company's profits and market share.