Invalid ToolChain

Suddenly, I cannot submit my app to itunesConnect for testflight developped on ios 9 beta, XCode 7 beta and El Captain. I need this to be resolved. Please help.

ITMS-90534: "Invalid toolchain. New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of XCode 6or later, and ios 8 SDK or later. ios 9 apps for internal TestFlight testers must be built with the latest seed of the ios SDK and uploaded with the latest seed of Xcode"

Replies

> This was not an issue in prior versions

People keep saying that, but in my 3 or 4 years on iOS it seems like this sort of issue comes up with every new OS release. There were definitely similar issues (off and on) last year. The iTunes Connect back end inexplicably doesn't always enforce it, but I believe it's always been the official policy that beta OS versions are not supported for production releases.

Never use beta anything for production code. I have been in software development a long time on a lot of platforms and that has always been the best practice. If you want to try out a beta, fine, but do it on a different boot drive or machine from your production build machine.