"Invalid sdk value."

I built and submitted my app with the Xcode Version 7.0 (7A218). It successfully uploaded after a long processing time but I am getting these errors:

The app's Info.plist file must contain a valid value for the MinimumOSVersion key. For more information, see the Information Information Property List Key Reference.Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in SwiftSupport/iphoneos/libswiftCoreImage.dylib is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

Invalid Toolchain. New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 6 or later, and iOS 8 SDK or later. Don't submit apps built with beta software.

Curious to see if anyone else is running into the same issue. It is a content blocker that is trying to get submitted.

Replies

Don't think they've opened it for iOS 9 app submission yet.

I'm having the same problem right now.

Same issue here. Super frustrating. I need to build using Xcode 7.0 and iOS 9 base to fix an iOS 9 issue we were having...iOS 9 is released to the public in 6 days. Apple, you're killing me. Unless they approve the app in record time, this will guarantee thousands of users who can no longer use something they paid for. And, who will they get mad at? Not Apple...the developer...us.

I've submitted a ticket with Apple. I'll also be calling as soon as the support line opens. I'll let everyone know if I get an answer.

Just got off the phone with Apple Support. I was told that the ability to submit iOS 9 apps will be turned on "soon" - no definite day or time was given, but it was suggested it would be within 1-2 days. I was told I should be watching the news page at developer.apple.com/news for the announcement.

Thanks leebridges ... Let's hope it will be fixed ASAP ...

It seems that the Appstore validation critaria have been updated beacaus it works now! 🙂

Are you sure about that ?

We have just tried to submit for review but it still does not work.

My mistake. It still doesn't work.

The process has changed. Previously we got an error message when submitting directly in the App Store. Now we receive an email for Binary Rejection giving the same previous reason.

Sorry.

some problem.

Just encountered this...

Any updates anybody?

Everybody has the same error.

Unfortunately we just have to wait for Apple to open iOS9 submission / fix these errors.

Apple always sends an email out to everyone when they're ready to accept submissions for new iOS versions (at least they have in the past). Don't submit apps until you get that email.

The email just arrived for me ... 3 binaries are still under processing and not finishing.

It is now October 7th (Japan time), and I am still getting this error:

Invalid Toolchain. New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 6 or later, and iOS 8 SDK or later. Don't submit apps built with beta software.

I'm using the XCode 7.0.1, which was downloaded from the AppStore. Has anyone been able to submit successfuly, or is this a never ending battle.