Missing 3D touch shortcuts

I had to do a factory restore on my new iPhone 6s Plus. When I did that I now have lost some of my 3-D touch shortcuts on some of the apps. Photos the music app and maps no longer have any 3-D touch quick action items

Replies

It could be that these quick action items are built dynamically as you use the app. Quick action items can be both static and dynamic.

I have the same problem on my iPhone 6s after performing a reset. This and other similar messages came up in my phone's log console:

Oct  3 13:48:40 Vlass-iPhone-6s SpringBoard[157] <Warning>: <SBApplicationShortcutStore: 0x158af1e70; bundleIdentifier: com.apple.reminders>: Ignoring request to save shortcut items because existing shortcuts could not be read from disk: (
     "<SBSApplicationShortcutItem: 0x155d0ebb0; type: com.apple.reminders.applicationquickactionnew, title: New in Reminders>",
     "<SBSApplicationShortcutItem: 0x155d0ebf0; type: com.apple.reminders.applicationquickactionnew, title: New in Tasks>",
     "<SBSApplicationShortcutItem: 0x155d0ec30; type: com.apple.reminders.applicationquickactionnew, title: New in Groceries>",
     "<SBSApplicationShortcutItem: 0x155d0ec70; type: com.apple.reminders.applicationquickactionnew, title: New in Radars>"
  )

This one, for example, is about Quick Actions for Reminders. Seems to be a bug, someone should radar it...