Accepting license agreement

""To create new apps and upload binaries to the iOS and Mac App Store, the user with the Team Agent role must review and accept this agreement in the Member Center."

Where exactly should I navigate to accept the agreement? The only place I can find the agreements are Your Account / License Agreements, but they are just a pdf files and there's no additional b

Replies

Come on Apple! Why do you make it difficult !! I keep getting the message to accept new user aggrement and I have done it!!! I just wanna test something soon! It wouldn't even let me do that!? This is extreemly irritating!

Hello everybody! I found a solve. Additional to Member Center you need to go to "Agreements, Tax, and Banking" in iTunesconnect and on top you will see a row with your address and some info. Next to it there is a button "Amendments". There is no word of "Schedule 2" or "Schedule 3" whatsoever. You have to click on this "Amandments" and procceed by accepting. After that everything will be fine. For some reason I was not expecting it to be behind this "Amandements" so hope it might help also somebody else. If you don't have "Agreements, Tax, and Banking" in iTunesConnect, you need user with Legal role in order to do that.

Has anybody found a solution to this yet? I'm in the dark and Apple support have been useless. I can't find this new licensing agreement anywhere in my account. The link provided in the email sent to me took me only to my account home page.

I'm also experiencing this problem. I can't find an ammended or new contract anywhere!

Did people manage to solve this issue?

This is really annoyng.

I'm trying to accept the agreement but there isn't a clear way to do that.

Any pointers?

Currently happening to me. How did you get it to work?

There would be Request button in the "Request Amendments" section. Just click on it then you will be navigated to another screens where you need to click on checkbox and accept the agreement.

Thanks

Facing same issue here. There is no agreement to accept but it keeps saying accept agreement