Accepting license agreement

""To create new apps and upload binaries to the iOS and Mac App Store, the user with the Team Agent role must review and accept this agreement in the Member Center."

Where exactly should I navigate to accept the agreement? The only place I can find the agreements are Your Account / License Agreements, but they are just a pdf files and there's no additional b

Replies

I'm in the same boat. There does not appear to be any agreements to accept despite being the Team Agent.

Update: Looks like everything is working now!

Hmm...

And how to become a team agent? For a person with the individual account.

In iTunes Connect, go to Users and Roles. The user listed with the "Legal" role is the Team Agent.

For Individuals, like me, I have Admin and Legal roles.

I have both of those roles as well, but still can't find any new agreements to accept. 😕

Same issue for me, too. Says I need to accept an updated agreement to initiate an app transfer, but I can't find anything.

Hi, im having the same issue, any luck ?

Well, I submitted a bug report to Apple. Though I am not sure they will notice it until June 15, but at least I have this time, my app is on the very early stage of development. Let's just hope they will fix it soon.

I'm in the same boat. Really trying to launch ASAP for a client then this happens the first time I try to submit the app.

Every time they update their legal agreement we have the same problem! If you are the one who accepted within the first day, then you're stuck. You have to wait s few days and then call support if this isn't fixed automatically. Good luck!

Same here, contacted support. Wonder when they'll respond. I hate apple sometimes.

I am facing the same problem also. tried to send a bug but they are closed til 15th..

Same with me

Same problem here.

Can you try now? This has been fixed once you agreed to the terms the first time.

Yep, working again for me now, too. Thanks!