Invalid ToolChain

Suddenly, I cannot submit my app to itunesConnect for testflight developped on ios 9 beta, XCode 7 beta and El Captain. I need this to be resolved. Please help.

ITMS-90534: "Invalid toolchain. New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of XCode 6or later, and ios 8 SDK or later. ios 9 apps for internal TestFlight testers must be built with the latest seed of the ios SDK and uploaded with the latest seed of Xcode"

Replies

It might take a day or so for things to settle down...

I've been having the samp problem since last night. Has anybody found a solution yet?

Hi all:

Well, we've been having this problem for a while and recently discovered that our firewall vendor had just added a passel of rules, some of which were blocking the uploads at various stages and to various servers. This happened unbeknownst to us on the Mobile dev team.

So I would encourage people to check with their IT to see if that is what's causing your issues.

Still having the same problem. Updated to El Capitan, no changes. Tried renaming the OS ID - didn't change anything.

So Apple checks if we built the app from OS X El Capitan. Great. Excellent.

I just built mine from a Yosemite VM and it worked fine, Apple accepted it.

El Capitan GM, xCode 7 GM, same problem here.

iOS 9 GM with xcode 7 GM, same problem here

i think they forgot to update ITC to accept iOS 9 and OSX 10.11 apps

i found the sollution for me

if you are using El Capitan from before the GM you have to download the GM version from the apple developer center

there will be a download key for the mac appstore

you can check easy if you are running the GM for sure by clicking on the apple logo in the menu bar of your mac

click "about this mac" and if you see a build number after "El Capitan" then its NOT the GM

that was what gave me the problem

i just downloaded the GM from the dev center, installed it, submitted a new build to ITC and it all worked

i truely hope this works for anyone having this issue

Still having the issue here. I went back to an older El Capitan, thinking it was the GM seed. Says 10.11 Beta (15A279b).

When I try to download El Capitan GM again frmo App Store it says it's already installed. What gives? It's September 24, for typing out loud.

I am using all GM versions of both xcode (Version 7.0 (7A220)) and OS El Capitain 10.11.1. I verify before submitting my update to my existing app, no problems. I then upload and again no problems. When I select the build and choose to submit for review I get the Invalid Toolchain error message. I've restarted my mac, I've reviewed my cerificates, does anyone have any suggestions as to how to resolve this? My app was submitted 7 days ago, accepted but now I can't submit my update and nothing has changed in my OS in the last 7 days... Thanks.

There is no GM of OS X 10.11.1 yet. It is still beta, and is considered part of the toolchain. You will have to install an earlier OS release that is not beta and build on that platform.

Freaking ridicoulous.... why must an iOS app be built on a GM machine? I have the final Xcode 7.0.1 and final SDK. What does a .1 release of OS X have anything to do with it?

I'm using El Capitain 10.11.1 to test my Macs apps agains it, but now I'm unable to release any of my iOS apps. This was not an issue in prior versions.... and how the heck am I supposed to downgrade my OS now?

So dumb.

Wow. Totally absurd.

Same problem with me here. I never thought that the osx beta would harm my submissions to the ios app store.