When will we be able to submit for review with xcode7 GM?

Does anyone know when will we be able to submit apps for review with the Xcode 7 GM release?

Replies

Very, very soon if you can't already. Apple will want to have a large number of iOS 9 apps ready to release next week, so they will have to start reviewing really soon!

As of a few minutes ago you still can't. I can't even submit to internal testers. It's super frustrating and the "invalid binary" error isn't even close to being helpful.

Are you getting the "

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in MYAPP.app/MYAPP is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

The app's Info.plist file must contain a valid value for the MinimumOSVersion key. For more information, see the Information Information Property List Key Reference.

Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in MYAPP.app/PlugIns/MYAPP_EXT.appex/MYAPP_EXT is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4.

Invalid Toolchain. New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 6 or later, and iOS 8 SDK or later. Don't submit apps built with beta software."

When using Xcode 7 GM with it selected and after performing a project clean. I am now trying a deployment target of 8.4 if it will get our of processing.

I am getting this error, even if I create a project that has a single page and nothing else in it. No libraries or anything. It's been like this well over a week for me.

Invalid Swift Support - The bundle contains an invalid implementation of Swift. The app may have been built or signed with non-compliant or pre-release tools. Visit developer.apple.com for more information.

Once these issues have been corrected, you can then redeliver the corrected binary.

Seems like the same error, I'm using Obj-C so thats probably why they read differently. Glad to see its not just me.

Whats your deployment target?

I'm getting the same error on an IPA built tonight using the Xcode 7 GM, my platform min is set to 8.

So I opened up the ipa and loaded the binary in MachOView and LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS is set to 8.0.0:

So I'm guessing it is something to do with the SDK, since the same app deploys just fine to iOS8 devices despite being built against the iOS9 SDK (as it should).

Same for me since yesterday evening until now.

Hello guys,

In this post : https://forums.developer.apple.com/message/50367#50367

@leebridges :

Just got off the phone with Apple Support. I was told that the ability to submit iOS 9 apps will be turned on "soon" - no definite day or time was given, but it was suggested it would be within 1-2 days. I was told I should be watching the news page at developer.apple.com/news for the announcement.

AppStore is fixed, so the binary built on Xcode 7 GM will be received now!

Not working for me, although I am not getting the "invalid binary" error it's been stuck at "Uploaded" for well over an hour now.

Tried submitting. Switched from "Waiting for Review" to "Invalid Binary" a minute or two after submitting. Submissions are not yet open.

I just tried again, the version I uploaded a while ago is still stuck at uploaded. New uploads again switch to "invalid binary". But I got a new error in my email. This one is different then last time. I've tried the build a few times now.

Invalid Swift Support - The files libswiftWebKit.dylib, libswiftCoreAudio.dylib, libswiftCoreMedia.dylib, libswiftAVFoundation.dylib don’t match /Payload/BuzzMinder.app/Frameworks/libswiftWebKit.dylib, /Payload/BuzzMinder.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreAudio.dylib, /Payload/BuzzMinder.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreMedia.dylib, /Payload/BuzzMinder.app/Frameworks/libswiftAVFoundation.dylib. Make sure the files are correct, rebuild your app, and resubmit it. Don’t apply post-processing to /Payload/BuzzMinder.app/Frameworks/libswiftWebKit.dylib, /Payload/BuzzMinder.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreAudio.dylib, /Payload/BuzzMinder.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreMedia.dylib, /Payload/BuzzMinder.app/Frameworks/libswiftAVFoundation.dylib.

I really wish Apple didn't keep developers in the dark like this.

I was able to successfully submit for review this morning! Happy days!

I just submitted again but got "Invalid Swift Support." :/

Same, it hasn't improved for me at all. I will try again tomorrow afternoon. I hope it is fixed by then I really need to finish a final round of testing before iOS 9 comes out.