Having issues authorizing payment for Apple Developer Program

• I also have the same issue and have been trying for 5 months. I have called apple several times and went to my bank several times. The only thing I can do is find someone that has an account already and hope they don't put any virus in my code when its published.

• Eu realmente nao entendo, porque uma empresa tao grande com um problema tao bobo. deveria no minimo ter uma documentacao explicando sobre o problema e como corrigir...

• Hello! I'm also having trouble processing the credit card. I tried it with different cards from different brands. Apple, please improve this process. Any suggestions on how to solve my problem?

Add a Comment

Apple Recommended

• Phone support is always unavailable and you never reply to emails. Why don't you fix this issue ???

• Why you guys don't fix that issue? I'm passing through that pain. Every day I spend more than 1 hour in the phone talking with apple and they don't solve my problem. Apple is a really big company, why they have an so silly problem?

Add a Comment

Replies

I have not been able to register an account since may 27. My case number is 101095876301.

Managers ignore my three messages. What a service!!!! Bravo!!! All over the world, businesses are fighting for customers, but here they are ignored. They specifically do not accept money so that the company's shares start to fall from the $ 325 level.

If you can't solve the payment problem, perform it manually. Accompany your clients. Give all the payment details. Oh, the late Steve JOPS, look at your managers and give them a kick.

Same problem here, Apple support is useless! It's not the bank, it's Apple. I have sent them proof that my card is open for shopping on the internet and even sent them proof of apps that I bought with the same card. I have sent them all the links of people complaining about this same problem and now they just ignore my emails! Absolutely useless bunch!

Same thing here! I’ve tried with 3 apple IDs and more than 5 credit cards! More than 10 calls with Apple customer service! Same answer! We haven’t received the payment. Get back to your financial institution, use the latest version of safari, and clear the cash! My banks say nothing appears to be wrong on their side, and their system shows that apple didn’t attempt any transaction. I used to think the problem was because I’m in Kuwait, not in the States. I have tried buying an app, and sending them the invoice. Still, I got the same response with every phone call!

Me too, whatever you said happened to me and I'm from Oman. What a nightmare, anyway while I was replaying to you, my LAST ATTEMPT WAS SUCCESSFUL what a beautiful day.

All what I did is:

- went to my mac settings

- then, apple ID

- updated my bankcard payment information

Note: I DID THAT ( updating payment information ) JUST ( 1 Minute ) BEFORE SUBMITTING MY ORDER TO PURCHASE APPLE DEVELOPER ACOUNT 😉

Did you see c-v-v field when purchased? Because I didn't, only able to enter number and date.

Hi Guys,

after reading all of this I am bit shocked how trillion company could have such bad support. I also tried to buy Enrollment, and tried four times, all times failed and order were cancelled, without any message or information what was wrong.

Now it is not even possible to reach to Customer Service. Wrote email last week, still no answer. Now undert contact us, event cannot find phone number.

I am from EU, and also having same payment issue. Cannot even imagine worse customer service than apple has. Seems like they are interested only to support their sold hardware, not developers who make revenue for them.

Does anyone have phone number were to call in this case to get information what is wrong with payments?

Hello from Russia, i have same problem.

Happy to hear that! What exactly did u update! Your payment info wasn’t up to date? What did u use? Prepaid credit card, Master Card ? Or visa ? Too frustrating!

Same problem here in Chile... no solution at all.

Hello Apple. Would you like to reply something here when thousands of your developers will migrate to Android? What are you waiting for? If you DO NOT want to see international developers on your AppStore, just write it! Write it on your website, write it when I'm running XCode. Why I should understand that after I made the app and ready to release it??? What do you want? Do you want more money from non US/UK developers? Ok, just say that! Do not scoff at us! International developers matter!!!!!

Exactly....I can understand your feelings, because I'm facing the same problem...I tried to make the payment like 4 times with two different payment methods, and my orders being cancled without any notification or details. and I'm stuck I don't know why it was canceled, and whether this issue has to be solved from myside or it should be from Apple's side.....I have contacted them just now, and they told me they don't know why themselves, and advised to check with my Bank just in case, although I'm sure it has nothing to do with my bank, I didn't even revevie notification from my bank in case they rejected the payment request. However, I can use my credit card internationaly with other stores without any issues. I can even use it with App Store normally!! but I don't understand why it fails with Developer Enrollment process 😡

Hi Guys,

I sent an email to 9to5mac about this. Please check their site and add some comments below the post with name "Developers complain about issues renewing Apple Developer subscriptions outside the US"

I hope that Apple will take some steps to resolve the problem.

PS: I tried to reenter my credit card in my Apple Payment Methods like someone told but it didn't worked for me.

I tried different cards, different banks, different accaunts, different countries (Russia, Belarus), different browsers, different devices, etc. nothing helps. Correspondence with support is answered once a week and i think this the robot answers the mine letters, because takes my proposal out of context and writes the same thing - please check the error in the bank, etc. I continue to fight. Who exactly knows the solution, please help.

I suggest complaining Tim Cook, together we will win - 🙂 tcook@apple.com🙂

Yeah....there must be somthing wrong going on in Apple and they keep quiet for some reasons. it's so strange no reasable response from them towards this issue yet. they only reply with two answers (Payment not received or Contact your bank), no more answers or details, even the developer support team do not have full and clear answers when we call them. To limit the possible reasons, I have contacted my bank already, and they told me there is no issues at all, and they didn't receive any transaction request from Apple store. means Apple did not even trigger the transactions, and just keep cancleing the requests without any justifications. I'm very disappointed!!!😠

By they way, emailing Tim Cook won't work , I'm pretty sure he recieves millions of emails, and all filtered to Junk since it would be from external email addresses.

Same! I've been trying since February