CloudKit deployment error

Anybody had this very specific icloud deployment error? It seems to be only in this container, others still working

There was a problem loading the environment's status.

invalid field name: ''

Replies

This is still happening. Anybody here found a solution?

Happening here too

This seems to be intermittent. Try enough times and it goes through. You need to want it to go through, badly enough, perhaps.

Same issue here as of today!!!
same
Still happening here too. Can't deploy anything to production. Ive tried resetting my dev environment and still nothing. Could this be specific to a particular region ? I am on the East coast near Washington DC.
It just started working for me ! Try it now peeps
fyi: ok peeps, had the same issue now for 1-2 hours. after retrying it just now i could successfully deploy the production schema.
This has started happening again for me :( Was there any solution? Or will things just magically get fixed on their own?
Issue for me for over 12 hours....
After many tries I found out that the problem is a "free text subscription". The subscription like "self CONTAINS %@" works in development perfectly, it seems the CloudKit Dashboard can't handle this subscription type and just crashes. I hope Apple will fix this soon, in older versions of the portal this was no problem.
This just started happening for me. Anybody find a solution yet?
The same problem!
I have an update approved that I am withholding while I wait to deploy an updated schema to production, but I'm also experiencing this error. Any suggestions? Should I only wait?
The problem has been resolved! Probably, Apple has fixed that!